Offering everything that our EcoVolt NG does, the Junior has been designed exclusively for children through to small adults. Each component has been carefully selected by the design team at BIZ Karts. The modular design features a powerful, maintenance free brushless motor, reliable controller and lightweight lithium-ion battery. It offers a ‘plug and play’ solution that is easy for staff to manage. With sliding seat and adjustable pedal system, the kart offers complete flexibility to different driver sizes. The optional De Haardt speed control system gives the operator absolute control over the speeds of the karts. With up to three custom settings, this innovative safety feature is only possible using electric technology.
Powertrain, Electronics and Battery
- 3.5kW, 25Nm PMAC Brushless motor.
- 24V, 275A motor controller (300A, 10 sec).
- 25.6V, 1.5kWh lithium-ion battery.
- Active balancing battery management system (BMS).
- Tri-color controller diagnostics LED.
- Tri-colour battery diagnostics LED. Forward and reverse operation.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Automotive waterproof wiring harness.
Rear Axle Components
- High tensile 30mm hollow rear axle.
- Self adjusting hydraulic brake system.
- 8mm brake disc.
- Quick change axle bearing hangers.
- Heavy duty UCX axle bearings.
- Heavy duty mono alloy wheels.
Chassis, Steering and Pedals
- Black high strength twin tube chassis.
- Heavy duty steering wheel.
- Black metal ended track rods.
- Adjustable sliding seat.
- 10mm steering joints.
- Taper roller bearing Billet stub axles.
- 20mm removable front wheel shafts.
- Heavy duty plastic seat.
- Three position red and green flip-over pedals.
- Electronic anti-double pedal system.
- Duro tires.
Bodywork and Bumpers
- EcoVolt Junior bumper system.
- EcoVolt Junior bodywork.
- Quick release axle safety cover with wheel protection.
- Custom design graphics set.
Charging Options (sold separately)
- Single phase up to 50A.
- Three phase up to 100A.
- Remote shutdown and three speed control settings.
- Pit lane and sector speed limit control.
- Roll bar and seat belt.
- LED brake light.
- Choice of chassis colour.
- Upholstered seat.
- Adjustable steering column.
- Active battery cooling.
All prices are subject to sales and use tax at the prevailing local and state rate. Any options ordered are supplied instead of the standard equipment and not in addition to. Specification and prices are subject to change without notice. Minimum recommended driver height of 1.55 meters with flip over pedals and sliding seat.
|Driver Age Group||Junior|
|Driver Size||8 years old and above|
|Engine Size Options||A/C Brushless|
|Dimensions||172cm x 130cm x 55cm|
|Roll Over Bar||Option|
|Adjustable Pedal System||Yes|